Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Why Austin Rocks: Reason Reason #347

We had a muggy, damp, overcast all day, until I emerged from my cave that is work to dry streets and partly cloudy skies with just enough time to get a solid 1.5 hour ride in before dark!

Yupp, it's ok to be jealous.

Oh, and for some reason, this song keeps popping into my head ever since Danielle first introduced me to it over Spring Break. Not sure how I had never heard it before, especially with Luda being a guilty pleasure of mine, and I even had the album it's on at one time I think. I even had it in one of my dreams last week...



Though I dislike the words themselves, I just love all the puns with "ho" and "whore." Is that so bad? sigh... If only every day really was a "ho"liday

Oh, and something rather comical I found via Google image search related to the song:

Click on the map to check out the original source.

It seems the 512 is still up for grabs...

Oh, and Luda, if you're reading, I think it's because they like your gangsta ways...

No comments: